4/03/2009

fusi' t truie a n real

sextexting so yes we had a sex affair with her texts its called Sextexting! indeed in the night yer hand's a marvel bewitching my fate over heeled hours abed shed be the tri in the true as we skipped school to go to you in bed as we did did did the do do wild thing wild thing between my legs between yours between hers between yours between mine do the true true wild thing anne sexton carried my unborn child to term! gave birth to a poem! an illustrated ass with palping fingers and kisses you told me many times the secret stories of yer ass gird thy ass water & herbal tea made thee a tree to rid yerself of me resentment folded yer arms in alarums of best and me peddle thy ass to hospital hipster she say winging around his head Ah! the life of the imagination "when ever i see a patient i always eat first! being a doctor ! i need my grub! ..." i cheat and cheat on you all the time im a cheat a cheat a cheat a cheetah 'well after three years.. if you say so, who i am to deny you the pleasure of my regard!' i felt like

wenching tonight sane patrol to schizorenOphrenic ---------------- The Disease the real Disease is, as Deleuze describes it in conversation with Clare Parnet, InterPretosis.