10/03/2007

TealArt » Deleuzeian: Desiring Machines

At a glance interesting work being done by this person. I swept over it fast. Mona, say go yes, yes go . Its here there, and teal yer tea.Intelligence is always good, as rewarding to shovel the deep out.


TealArt » Deleuzeian: Desiring Machines: "Deleuzeian: Desiring Machines by tycho garren @ 08 June 2007 • add to del.icio.us • zero comments Categorization: The Academy This is the second installment in my ongoing series on Anti-Oedipus by Giles Delueze and Felix Guattari. For more information read the Introduction and my_ first installment regarding a part Foucault’s preface to the book. I didn’t want to spend too much time going over “old territory” (for me) in Anti Oedipus, but I think a little bit more of background would be helpful as we produce. I’ve tried to pull out the parts of the first chapter that really stuck with me, now, almost a year after I read them for the first time. This post introduces Deleuze and Guatteri’s ideas about desiring production, recording machines, and breakages. These, at least to me, are the fundamental ideas from chapter one1, and some of the most useful ideas that I carried with me as I went on to read further in the book. First off, desire and production. This stuff is the foundation of their Marx/Freud synthesis, and I think rather than unproblematically append parts of Freud to Marx (or vice versa), they treat psychoanalysis with the kind of skepticism that it deserves, and are able to establish a very workable “common language.”


Some ways this be redundant, but then agen depend where you be at with it. I prefer not say Bartelby scrivener schizo as wan the pad was locked the lily its soothsome gaze. as was gaze, the night autumn rolling past. PretenderS to autism need not apply . Everyone know autistics dont do the ferocious thing false pretender do.

What say she was wished the claimed  was borderline schizo? was she shut up in gaze of travel around plane? Not a plane of consistency, sure enough. One need poetry to reply to this not prose dull bore flat commentary as perusual perusal people want to explain but she hate common sense.
See


see k the uncommon vision of splitting lover path eye cube of rod win.