4/06/2011

cărbune


Song now Now singing



song Now 




exhalation

SmiLe SmILe SmiLE
____________________________
 Bridging                                  lip over sea b air            this song

dance|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

  bridging

inspiration                             





inspiratie


              
                                    



____________________________________

NOW

I'm hearing your voice,
your NOW inside of me.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
exhalation      

SmiLe SmILe SmiLE
SInging
dance
sideways
                     expiratie                           inspiratie



                                                                                                   
NOW

I'm hearing your voice,
your NOW inside of me.your voice mybody in

 Sing now   _______________________________________________ the    
              blanket                             inhalation

____________________________________



NOW
                      


Now beSi    de me /            Voice/ Hip/ besideme Insid                                                                                                           e you  for you                             

I'm hearing your voice,
InSide of me Inside you YouInSide your NOW inside of me.